We believe that a strong planning process and methodology is the best way to create a financially secure plan. Your financial plan should protect your current needs while simultaneously preparing for the future, in a tax efficient manner.
We have established a process which focuses on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. Your financial plan must ensure financial security throughout your life, for both you and your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable occurs: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your financial planning needs. We will consider important purchases and milestones such as a first home, marriage, children, education and retirement. Your plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
Our approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services;
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy; and
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs.
Contact us today and find out more about our financial planning process.
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short and long-term goals and helping protect the most important things in your life.
We will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
Your first step to achieving financial security is by creating a strong financial strategy.
Your trusted advisor will work with you to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits